Siebel Application Deployment Manager Guide > Configuring and Administering the ADM Framework > Process of Configuring the ADM Framework after Installing Siebel Management Server and Siebel Management Agent >
Configuring the PATH Environment Variable
The directory path to the Server Manager (srvrmgr) executable must be set in the PATH environment variable at the installation of the ADM framework. The PATH environment variable can be configured globally (effective for all subsequent sessions) or for each session.
To set the Server Manager Path globally
- Navigate to Settings > Control Panel > System > Advanced tab.
- Click Environment Variables.
- Select the Path system variable and click Edit.
- In the Variable value field, enter the directory path to the srvrmgr executable. Use semicolons as the delimiter between directory names.
For information on configuring an environment variable globally, see Siebel System Administration Guide.
To set the Server Manager Path for each session
- Open a command window.
- Type the following command:
srvrmgr folder is the directory path to the srvrmgr executable. Use semicolons as the delimiter between directory names.
NOTE: You must update the Path environment variable before running the script. This will only affect the command shell in which it is run. If you open a new command window, then you will need to update the Path variable again.