Siebel Business Process Framework: Task UI Guide > Implementing Task UI > Scenario for Iterative Development of a Task UI Implementation >
Configuring the Task Flow
User C now updates the tasks' definition by:
- Adding links to the newly created task views.
- Adding an insert Operation step before the first view in the submission task.
- Adding an update Operation step after the only task view step in the review task.
- Reviewing and updating all properties and multi-value properties for all steps in the task definition.
- Making sure that the tasks contain no remaining validation errors or warnings. This includes setting the Instance ID task property as identified by the business analyst.