Siebel Business Process Framework: Task UI Guide > Implementing Task UI > Scenario for Iterative Development of a Task UI Implementation >
Configuring the Task UI
When consensus is reached on the layout of all four task views for the two tasks, User C can proceed with the UI configuration in the following sequence (imposed by Siebel Tools):
- Making any required additions and/or changes in the business logic configuration (including business object, transient and nontransient business components, links, picklists, LOVs, and so on.)
- Creating and/or re-using the required applets.
- Fully configuring the applets.
- Creating and/or re-using the required task views.
- Fully configuring the task views.