Configuring Siebel Business Applications > Configuring Dock Objects for Siebel Remote > Configuring Dock Objects >
Creating a Table for a Dock Object
You can create a table for a dock object.
To create a table for a dock object
- In Siebel Tools, make sure related projects are locked.
For example, lock the project that the new dock object will reference, such as Dock Opportunity. For more information, see Locking Related Projects.
- Choose the File menu, and then choose the New Object menu item.
- In the New Object Wizards dialog box, choose the Table icon in the General tab, and then click OK.
- In the first General dialog box, do the following:
- Enter the name of your custom extension table with a CX_ prefix.
You must include a CX_ prefix. For example, CX_TEST_PRI.
- Choose the project.
- Choose the type of table.
- Click Next and then click Finish.
Siebel Tools creates the table and then displays the Tables list.