Siebel Field Service Guide > Siebel Advanced Contracts >
Adding Benefits to Agreements
Once the agreement has been created, the account manager creates specific benefits for the agreement.
To create a benefit for an agreement
- Navigate to the Agreements screen, and select the agreement.
- Click the Entitlements view tab.
- Select an Entitlement or create a new Entitlement.
NOTE: Benefits and conditions are instantiated with entitlements.
- Click the Benefits view tab.
- In the Benefits view, you can either add a benefit from existing benefit templates or create a new benefit.
- Click the Add Benefits button to add a benefit from an existing benefit template.
NOTE: You can use the Apply Template button to constrain the list of benefits based on the selected parent entitlement template.
- Click the New button to create a new benefit and complete the appropriate fields.
The fields available in the Benefits applet are described in Creating Benefit and Condition Templates.
NOTE: Adding an existing Benefit from a template with Conditions defined will instantiate both the Benefit and related Conditions.