Siebel HelpDesk Guide > Setting Up HelpDesk >
Enabling Service Level Management
To ensure the Verify button works to show the list of entitlements, make sure the business process called FS - Verify Entitlement SR Helpdesk is active and deployed. First you must set the communications profile and then verify that the business services are running as described in the following procedures.
For more information on Service Level Management, see Service Level Management (SLM).
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Siebel HelpDesk.
To set the communications profile
- Navigate to the Administration - Communications > Communications Drivers and Profiles view.
- In the Communications Drivers list, select the Internet SMTP/POP3 Server record, and then click the Profiles tab.
The list includes profiles you can use, for example firstname.lastname@example.org or HelpDesk@abc.com
- Set the workflow's communications profile argument CommProfile to the account name of the POP3 Server email server by completing the following steps:
- In the Profile Parameters Overrides list, click New.
- In the Name field, select POP3 Server.
- In the value field, fill in the value for the communications driver, for example Support@Demohost.Oracle.com.
To verify business services are running
- Navigate to the Administration - Server Configuration > Enterprises Components view.
- In the Component Groups list, query for Communications Management, and then verify that the Enabled state field says Enabled.
- Verify that the Communications Server component Communications Outbound Manager is running by viewing the Communications Server component list and querying for Communications Outbound Manager.