Siebel Hospitality Guide > Generating Event Checks > Guest and Accounting Event Check Rules and Review >
Reviewing Event Checks
Event Managers can review event checks that are generated for the customer and for the property's accounting department using the Event Checks screen. The event manager reviews the individual event check line items and verifies items that have Tax and Service Charge inclusive flags checked.
Use the Visibility filter to show All Event Checks, or All Event Checks Across Organizations.
This task is a step in Process of Generating Event Checks.
To review event checks
- Navigate to the Event Checks screen > Event Checks List view.
- In the Event Checks list, query for and select the required event check record.
- In the Event Check record, click the link in the Event Check # field.
- From the Event Check form, click the Line Items (Guest) view tab to review customer invoice items.
- Click the Line Items (Accounting) view tab to review event check line items for accounting.
- Click the Notes view tab to review other information entered about the event.