Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites >
Creating Property-Specific Setup Styles and Associating Packages
An administrator can associate predefined setup styles as well as packages with properties. For more information about creating property-specific menus and packages, see Setting Up Property-Specific Menus and Packages.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites.
To assign a setup style to a property and associate a package
- Navigate to the Property Administration screen > Properties list view.
- In the Properties list, query for the required property.
- Click the link in the Property Name field, and then click the Property Style view tab.
- In the Property Style list, create a new record.
- Complete all the fields by selecting a setup style, and then entering a display name and a package (if applicable) before saving the record.
A property-specific or common product can be associated with the setup style. The product, which may be simple or customizable, must have a product type attribute of Setup Style.