Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites >
Associating Setup Styles with Function Space Categories
An administrator can associate setup styles with function space categories.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites.
To assign a setup style to a function space category
- Navigate to the Property Administration screen > Properties list.
- In the Properties list, query for the required property.
- Click the link in the Property Name field, and then click the Category view tab.
- In the Category list, select the category, and then scroll down and click the Setup Style view tab.
- In the Setup Style list, create a new record.
- Select a value in the Setup Style field.
You must create a style before you can select a value in this field as described in Creating Property-Specific Setup Styles and Associating Packages.
- Complete the remaining fields, specifying the minimum and maximum number of expected attendees for this setup style, and then save the record.
NOTE: If a setup style has a package associated with it and that style is associated with the function space category, then the package is also associated with the function space category.