Siebel Hospitality Guide > Working with Inventory > Management of Room Blocks at the Quote Stage >
Canceling Room Blocks
The event manager uses the Room Blocks view to confirm and update occupancy information and reservation details. If the particular room block is no longer needed, the event manager can cancel the room block.
This task is a step in Process of Working with Event Inventory.
To cancel a room block
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for the quote record.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Quote # field.
- Click the Room Blocks view tab.
- In the Room Blocks list, select the room block record, and then scroll down to the Room Block Line Items list.
- In the Room Block Line Items list, select one or more room block line items.
- Click Cancel Room Block.
The Inventory Status field is updated to Unreserved, and the Status field is updated to Cancel.