Siebel Hospitality Guide > Capturing Hospitality Opportunities > About Host-Affiliate Relationships >
Creating the Affiliate Opportunity
When you have created the host opportunity, and added affiliate accounts, you may then create affiliate opportunities.
This task is a step in About Host-Affiliate Relationships.
To create affiliate opportunities
- Create an opportunity as described in Creating the Host Opportunity.
- Click the link in the Name field, and then click the Affiliate Opportunities view tab.
- In the Affiliate Opportunities list, create a new record, complete the fields, and save the record.
For more information about these fields, see Creating Hospitality Event Opportunities.
- Scroll down to the Room Block Items list, and create new records as necessary.
For more information about Room Blocks, see Adding Room Block Information to an Event Opportunity.
- In the Agenda Functions list, create new records as necessary.
For more information about Function Agendas, see Adding a Function Agenda and Line Items to an Event Opportunity.
NOTE: You cannot add a property to affiliate opportunities. The property can only be added at the host level. For more information, see Creating the Host Opportunity.