Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Pricing and Property Pricing >
Suite Pricing Administration
Property revenue managers need to set up suite pricing for suites that can act either as a sleeping room or a function space. The rules that govern this are as follows:
- If the suite is reserved as a sleeping room, prices are set up by specifying the rate for each day of the week according to the sleeping room pricing type, and the government sleeping room pricing type.
- If the suite is reserved as a function space, then the pricing is set up by day and day parts with the threshold and rental fee factored in. The property revenue manager creates the function space rental fee records, which are sets of rental value by day and day part. In addition, the property revenue manager sets up the thresholds by day and day part.
- If you want, you can choose to include all suites that are used as function spaces as part of the sleeping room revenue.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Pricing and Property Pricing.
To include suites that are used as function spaces as part of the sleeping room revenue
- Navigate to the Property Administration screen > Properties list view.
- In the Properties list, query for and select the required property.
- Click the link in the Property Name field, and then click the Suite Administration tab.
- Select the Suite Room Rental check box.
All suites at the property that are used as function spaces are included as part of the sleeping room revenue.