Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Pricing and Property Pricing > Setting Up a Matrix Series >
Updating All Adjustment Amounts of a Series Record
On occasion, an administrator may wish to increase or decrease all the adjustment amounts associated with a matrix series. The administrator can do this using the Transform button.
To increase or decrease all adjustment amounts for a matrix series
- Navigate to the Property Pricing Admin screen > Properties list > Matrix Series view tab for the required property record.
- Select the required series record, and click Transform. The Matrix Transform dialog box is displayed.
- In the Transform field, enter the amount by which the adjustment amounts should be transformed. For example, if you want to increase adjustment amounts by ten percent, enter 110%, or if you want to decrease adjustment amounts by ten percent, enter 90%.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want the adjustment to apply to Price Overrides only, make sure that the Price Override Only check box is selected.
- If you want the adjustment to apply to all adjustment amounts, make sure that the Price Override Only check box is deselected.
- Click Transform. The transformation is applied to the adjustment amount fields for Account and Segment matrices.
- Select the matrix series and scroll down to the Price Details list.
- In the Price details list, add a record.
- Complete the fields and save the record.
- Repeat Step 7 and Step 8 to create additional Price Details records.