Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes > Adding Details to an Event Quote >
Creating Quote Activities
The sales user can create activities for the quote. For example, if a customer requests a special menu, the sales user can create an activity to ask the event manager to verify whether or not the property can accommodate the request.
This task is a step in Adding Details to an Event Quote.
To add activities to a quote
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > Quotes List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for and select the quote record.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Name field.
- Click the Activities view tab.
- In the Activities list, create a record, and complete the fields.
Set the priority and status to flag activities that need immediate attention.
- Save the activity.