Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes > Adding Details to an Event Quote >
Capturing Billing Information for a Quote
The billing information captured for the opportunity is automatically transferred to the quote record. Sales users can verify and update the billing information using the Billing view. This includes information about the contact or account that should be billed, information about a deposit for the quote, tax exemption details, and payment information.
This task is a step in Adding Details to an Event Quote.
To update and verify billing information
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > Quotes List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for and select the required quote record.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Name field.
- Click the Billing view tab.
The Billing form shows the quote billing information.
- Make necessary changes to the billing information, and then save the record.