Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Recurring Events >
Performing a Price Override for Room Blocks Associated with an Aggregate Quote
If the sales representative wants to do so, it is possible to create a price override that mass updates all rates for all room types available at all properties. This means that at whatever property the recurring event occurs, the same rate can be offered to the customer for sleeping rooms.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Recurring Events.
To perform a price override for all sleeping room rates in all properties associated with an aggregate quote
- Navigate to the Aggregate Quotes screen > Aggregate Quotes list view.
- In the Aggregate Quotes list, query for and select the required aggregate quote.
- Click the link in the Name field, and then click the Room Blocks view tab.
- In the Aggregate Quote form menu, choose Price Override.
The Price Override dialog box is displayed.
- Do the following:
- In the Negotiation Rate field, enter the rate that you want to apply to the rooms.
- (Optional) If you want the rate to be applied to a specific type of room, select a room type from the Room Type selection dialog box.
- (Optional) If you want the rate to be applied to a specific property, select the property in the Property field.
- (optional) If you want the rate to be applied to all occupancy types for the room, click the occupancy field.
The rate is applied to the sleeping rooms, and this can be seen in the Discount Price field of the Room Blocks Line Items list.