Siebel Hospitality Guide > Creating Hospitality Reports > About the Accounting Event Check Report >
Generating and Printing the Accounting Event Check Report
Perform the steps in the following procedure to generate and print an Accounting Event Check report.
This task is a step in Process of Administering Hospitality Reports.
To generate and print an Accounting Event Check report
- Navigate to the Event Checks screen > Event Checks list view.
- In the Event Checks list, query for the event check record.
- In the Event Check record, click the link in the Event Check # field.
- Click the Line Items (Accounting) view tab.
- From the toolbar, click the Reports button.
- In the Select a Report menu, click Invoice - Accounting.
- In the Event Check Parameters dialog box, perform the following steps:
- Specify some report parameters in the Event Check Parameters section.
- Specify a date range for the invoices in the Date Parameters section.
- Specify any Print Parameters that are required.
- Click Finish.
See Generating and Printing the Guest Event Check Report for more information on the fields of the Event Check Parameters dialog box.
The Accounting Event Checks report is generated in a Siebel Report Viewer window.
- Click the Print Setup button to display a standard Windows print dialog box.
- Choose appropriate printer settings, and then click OK.