Siebel Hospitality Guide > Creating Hospitality Reports > Configuring Reports >
Adding Report Logos to Properties
You can add a logo for each property so that when BEO reports are generated, the logo appears at the top of the page.
This task is a step in Process of Administering Hospitality Reports.
To add a report logo
- Navigate to the Property Administration screen > Properties list view.
- In the Properties list, select the property for which you are generating reports.
- Locate the Report Logo field, and then click the select button.
- In the dialog box that appears, query for the appropriate URL.
- (Optional) If you want to add a new URL, click New in the dialog box and complete the fields.
- Click OK.
When a new BEO report is generated for the current property, the selected logo is displayed at the top of the page.