Siebel Hospitality Guide > Creating Hospitality Reports > Process of Generating Hospitality Reports >
Generating and Printing a BEO Report
End users complete the steps in the following procedure to generate and print a BEO Report for a Hospitality event.
This task is a step in Process of Administering Hospitality Reports.
To generate and print a BEO report
- Navigate to the Order screen > Event Orders List view.
- In the Event Orders list, query for the order.
- Select the order, and from the toolbar, click the Reports button.
NOTE: The Banquet Event Order report can be generated from each of the view tabs shown on the Event Orders view, for example, the BEO Specifications view and the Notes view.
- In the Select a Report menu, click Banquet Event Order.
- When the BEO Specifications dialog box appears:
- Select the Print Function Space check box if function spaces should be included in the report when it is generated.
- Clear this check box if function spaces should not be included in the report.
- Click Finish.
The BEO report is generated in a Siebel Report Viewer window.
- Click the Print Setup button to display a standard Windows print dialog box.
- Choose appropriate printer settings, and then click OK.