Siebel CRM Desktop for Microsoft Outlook Administration Guide > Customizing Siebel CRM Desktop >
Process of Customizing Objects in Siebel CRM Desktop
This topic is a step in Roadmap for Installing Siebel CRM Desktop.
This topic gives one example of customize objects in Siebel CRM Desktop. You might use this feature differently, depending on your business model.
To customize objects in Siebel CRM Desktop, you do the following:
- Defining the Custom Object
- Defining Synchronization for a Custom Object
- Adding Custom Views in Microsoft Outlook
- Defining the User Interface
- Defining the Validation Rules
- Defining Validation Rules for a Phone Number
- Adding Custom Logic
- Defining the Toolbar
- Defining Other Options
- Defining Logic for the Custom Form
For more information about: