Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Expense Reporting > End-User Procedures for Expense Reporting >
Changing the Currency for a Single Expense Line Item
If end users have a small number of expenses in a different currency than the currency used for most expenses in a report, they can use the following procedure to change the currency for any individual line item, rather than changing the default currency for the report.
To change the currency for a single expense line item
- Navigate to the Expense Reports screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Create a new expense report record or select an existing expense report record that has a status of In Progress.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for the selected record.
- In the Line Items list, create a new line item record or select an existing line item record.
- In the Amount field, click the select button to display a pop-up form containing Currency Code, Exchange Date, and Amount fields.
- In the Currency Code field, click the select button to display the Pick Currency Code dialog box.
- Select the currency in which the expense was incurred, and then click OK to close the dialog box.
- Enter the amount of the expense in the Amount field, and then click outside the pop-up form to close it.
- Complete any remaining line items fields, as needed.
For more information about adding line items, see Adding Line Items to an Expense Report.