Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Expense Reporting > End-User Procedures for Expense Reporting >
Viewing an Expense Report Summary and Expense Summary Chart
The Expense Report Summary view provides an overall perspective of expenses incurred on a particular project. The Expense Summary Chart shows a graphical representation of the cumulative expenses for a selected project. The following procedure explains how to display the summary and the chart.
NOTE: The Expense Summary Chart does not reflect any adjusted values.
To view the Expense Report Summary and Expense Summary Chart
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record with which expense report information is associated.
- Click the Time and Expense view tab.
- In the Time and Expense link bar, click the Expense Summary link.
The information displayed in the Expense Summary list shows you the reported expenses per expense report.
- Scroll down to view the Expense Summary chart.
By default, the chart shows the amount of expenses per employee per month, displayed as a bar graph with color-coding.
NOTE: If you want, you can modify the way the data is represented by using the drop-down lists to change the information. You can also move your cursor over the different bars to get additional information on expenses logged by a particular employee.
- To view additional information, drill down on the Expense Report Name field hyperlink in the Expense Summary list.