Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Expense Reporting > Administrator Procedures for Expense Reporting >
Associating an Establishment with an Expense Type
The following procedure explains how to associate a newly created establishment value and its parent expense type value.
To associate an establishment with an expense type
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen > List of Values Explorer view.
- In the right pane, in the List of Value - Type list, click Query.
- Enter EXP_ITEM_TYPE in the Type field, and then click Go.
Other types disappear from the left pane.
- In the left pane, click the plus (+) symbol to the left of EXP_ITEM_TYPE to display the Values folder.
- In the left pane, click the plus (+) symbol to the left of the Values folder to display available expense type values.
- In the left pane, click the plus (+) symbol to the left of the expense type with which you want to associate the establishment.
- In the left pane, click the plus (+) symbol to the left of the Child List of Values folder to display the establishments already associated with the selected expense type.
- In the right pane, in the Child List of Values list, create a new record.
- In the Child List of Values form, complete the following substeps:
- In the Type field, enter EXP_ITEM_ESTAB.
- In the Name field, click the select button to display the Pick Child List of Values dialog box.
- Select the establishment you want to associate with the selected expense type, and then click OK.
The selected establishment appears in the left pane as a child value of the selected expense value.