Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Microsoft Project Integration > End-User Procedures for Microsoft Project Integration >
Exporting Information from Siebel Professional Services Automation to an Existing Microsoft Project File
The following procedure explains how to export information about tasks, resources, or both, from the Siebel database to an existing Microsoft Project file.
To export Siebel information to an existing Microsoft Project file
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record for which you want to export information to Microsoft Project.
- Click the Plan Integration view tab.
- In the Plan Integration list, select the record that lists the Microsoft Project file to which you want to export.
- In the Plan Integration list, in the Mapping Template field, click the select button.
- In the Pick Microsoft Project Mapping dialog box, select the mapping template that you want to use, and then click OK.
- In the Plan Integration list, click Export.
- Wait briefly, and then, in the Plan Integration list, click Update.
If the export process is finished, a value of Completed appears in the Export Status field. If the export process is not finished, repeat this step.
- After Completed appears in the Export Status field, click the Attachment Name hyperlink to view the exported information in Microsoft Project.