Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Resource Management > End-User Procedures for Resource Management >
Assigning Ownership of Resource Requests
The Unassigned Resource Requests view is used to monitor resource requests that are not currently assigned to a resource manager. Resource requests can be assigned by selecting a user in the Owner field.
To assign ownership of a resource request
- Navigate to the Resource Requests screen.
- From the visibility filter, select Unassigned Resource Requests.
- Drill down on the Request ID field hyperlink for a resource request record you want to assign ownership to.
- Click the More Info view tab.
- In the Owner field, click the select button.
- In the Pick Position dialog box, select the owner and click OK.
NOTE: If the value of the Owner field is set to your user name, the resource request is displayed in the My Resource Requests view rather than the Unassigned Resource Requests view.