Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Time Reporting and Time Sheets > End-User Procedures for Time Reporting and Time Sheets >
Moving Multiple Time Entries from One Project to Another
It is also possible to move multiple time entries from one project to another at one time, but this requires that end users know the exact value they want to place in the Project field. The following procedure explains how to do this.
To move multiple time entries from one project to another
- Complete Step 1 through Step 6 of Moving a Time Entry from One Project to Another.
- In the Time and Expense list, hold down the CTRL key as you select multiple items to be moved from one project to another.
- In the Time and Expense list, click Menu and then click Change Records.
- In the First Field to Change section of the Change Records dialog box, select Projects from the Field drop-down list.
- Also, in the First Field to Change section of the Change Records dialog box, enter the exact value for the new project in the Value field.
- Click OK.