Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Time Reporting and Time Sheets > End-User Procedures for Time Reporting and Time Sheets >
Moving a Time Entry from One Project to Another
End users may want to move a time entry from one project to another. This is useful in any situation in which presales hours worked become billable after the sale is made, as well as in any situation in which time worked was incorrectly associated with the wrong project. The following procedure explains how to move a single time entry from one project to another, such as from a nonbillable project to a billable project.
To move a time entry from one project to another
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record that is currently associated with the time entry.
- Click the Time and Expense view tab.
- In the Time and Expense link bar, click the Time Adjustments link.
- Determine whether the Projects field is currently displayed in the Time and Expense list; if not, use the Columns Displayed command to add it.
- In the Time and Expense list, select the time entry record that needs to be moved.
- In the Projects field, click the select button to display the Pick Project dialog box.
- In the Pick Project dialog box, select the project record that the time entry should be associated with, and then click OK.