Siebel Reports Administration Guide > Customizing Global Reports >
Changing the Corporate Logo on Reports
To change the company logo used in reports, you change the fileName property of the ssLblSiebel library component.
To change the corporate logo on reports
- In Actuate e.Report Designer Professional, open a standard Siebel report.
For more information, see Opening a Standard Siebel Report.
- In the Libraries window, expand the ssCustom.rol tree, expand the ssPageList tree, and then expand the PageStyle - ssPage tree.
- Right-click the Content - ssLblSiebel component in the PageStyle - ssPage tree, and then choose Properties.
NOTE: Most Siebel reports use a landscape orientation, as specified by ssLblSiebel. For reports that use a portrait orientation, modify the ssLblSiebelP component in the ssPagePortrait tree.
- In the Properties window, replace the filename specified in the fileName property.
For more information, see About Specifying a File for the Corporate Logo.
- Build, run, and then save the report.
For more information, see Building, Running, and Saving a Report.
About Specifying a File for the Corporate Logo
You can use a graphic file with your company's logo to replace the Oracle logo graphic. Recompiled reports will then display your company's logo.
If there is no logo bitmap for your company, choose any existing bitmap file in the \Siebdev\RPTSRC\[LANGUAGE]\STANDARD directory. You must change the property back to sslogo5.jpg, and then recompile. For more information about the LANGUAGE directory, see About Language Extensions.