Siebel Server Sync Guide > Configuring Siebel Server Sync for Microsoft Exchange Server > Process of Configuring Additional Appointment Instances for Recurring Appointments >
Creating a New PIMSI Data Map Entry
This topic describes how to create a new entry in the PIMSI data map for the refan job you created. Use the following procedure to update the PIMSI data map.
This task is a step in Process of Configuring Additional Appointment Instances for Recurring Appointments.
To update the PIMSI data map
- Navigate to the Administration - Integration screen, then the Data Map Editor view.
- In the Integration Map Object list, select the PIMSI Calendar Outbound Map, right-click, and select Copy Record.
- Name the new record PIMSI Calendar Outbound Refan Map.
- Select the PIMSI Calendar Outbound Refan Map.
- In the Integration Component Map applet, select Action_CalendarAppointment, and change the value of the Precondition field so that it is empty.