Siebel Master Data Applications Reference for Industry Applications > Configuring and Administering Siebel Universal Customer Master Privacy Management > About Siebel Universal Customer Master Privacy Management >
About Siebel Universal Customer Master Privacy Management Features and Capabilities
The UCM Privacy Management infrastructure consists of the following features and capabilities:
- Privacy Data Model. Provides preconfigured privacy data definitions to capture customer data sharing consent; solicitation choices; election to receive privacy notices, and other necessary data to generate compliance reports and revision history.
- Privacy Views. Provide privacy data status and history views at the account, contact, financial account, and financial account contact level. The history views allow for compliance monitoring of updates to the customer's privacy preferences.
- Financial Account Views. Support a single view of financial accounts. Financial accounts include a data synchronization business service, UCM FINCORP Account Source Data and History Service, which stores data (as integration object instances) into the database.
- UCM Privacy Workflows. Provided to administer privacy changes associated with contacts on a financial account. For further detail on the UCM Privacy Workflows, see About Siebel Universal Customer Master Privacy Workflow Processes.
- UCM Privacy Management Vocabulary. Preconfigured privacy rule building blocks, also known as privacy vocabularies, and a material set of sample privacy rules. The vocabulary has modeled UCM Privacy entities and attributes and is built in the context of various privacy regulations. The sample rules can be used to create custom rules specific to a company's privacy policies. For more information, see Privacy Management Solution.
- Financial Account Integration Web Services. Provides Web services to interact with systems across the enterprise. These Web services are enhanced to include privacy integration objects to query, update, and insert customers' privacy data in UCM.