Siebel eSales Administration Guide > Integrating Siebel eSales with Third-Party Payment Applications > Customizing Cybersource Integration >
Using Other Third-Party Payment Applications
Using other payment services requires modifying the CyberSource Adapter Service business service or writing a new one. Because the scripts in the CyberSource Adapter Service are in Siebel eScript, you can readily modify them.
For more information on Siebel eScripts, see Siebel Tools Online Help. For more information on business services and on debugging scripts, see Using Siebel Tools.
NOTE: After creating the new payment business service, you must create or modify integration objects and data maps for it.
To create a new payment business service
- In Siebel Tools, lock the EAI CreditCard project.
- Select the Business Service object.
- Select the CyberSource Adapter Service and copy it.
- Rename the copy, for example New Payment Adapter.
- Right-click New Payment Adapter, and then choose Edit Server Scripts.
The server script editor appears.
- Modify the desired scripts, and then close the edit window.
- Edit the business service user properties of the Credit Card Transaction Service Business Service to call the New Payment Adapter business service.
- Compile the .srf file, selecting the Locked projects radio button.