Siebel Anywhere Administration Guide > Upgrade Planning and Preliminary Tasks > Determining Upgrade Requirements >
Identifying Computers and Users to Receive Upgrades
To make sure that Siebel Anywhere delivers your upgrade kit to the appropriate computers and users, you must take the following steps:
- Determine whether any Siebel Servers need the upgrade. (Steps to follow for servers and expected behavior may differ from corresponding client steps and behavior.)
- Determine which clients need the upgrade. Some possibilities include:
- All clients need the upgrade.
- Clients who have a particular job function need the upgrade.
- Clients who have particular prior versions of the software need the upgrade.