Siebel Connector for SAP R/3 > Standard Integrations > Siebel Account/SAP Customer Integration >
Executing Account to Customer Data Flows
This section describes how to transfer accounts and contacts information from the Siebel application to SAP R/3. Before executing the Account to Customer Data Flows, first make sure you have completed the installation steps as described in Installation and Configuration. In particular, be sure that you have completed all ALE configuration for the message type DEBMAS flowing inbound to SAP, you have checked your BAPI connectivity and you have entered sales areas in the Siebel database.
To create an SAP account in the Siebel application, use the standard Siebel account list.
To maintain general account information
- Click the Accounts tab.
- Click Accounts List.
The Account list appears.
- To create accounts:
- Click New.
- Fill out the Account form.
- To edit accounts:
- Select an account.
- Modify the Account form.
- Select a different record.
To maintain SAP customer-specific information (Sales Area data)
- Navigate to the Accounts tab.
- Click the Accounts List.
- Select the account from the list of accounts.
- Click the Back Office (SAP) View Tab. If the BackOffice (SAP) Tab is not visible, access it from the Site Map.
The SAP Account form appears. The following figure shows the SAP Account form. In the Back Office (SAP) view tab, the SAP Account Sales Area list displays details for the selected record such as Organization, SAP Sales Organization, SAP Distribution Channel, SAP Division Code, Sold To Party, Ship To Party, Bill To Party, Payer, and Status.
- Fill out the account information including the mandatory Customer Account Group.
Choose from Sold-To Party, Ship-To Party, Bill-To Party, or Payer.
- Scroll down to the SAP Account Sales Area.
The SAP Account Sales Area list appears.
- Fill out the list fields.
In Siebel applications an account is assigned, by default, to an organization based on your position.
- Record the organization you want to assign to this account. This populates the appropriate SAP Sales Area.
- To add a new organization, click New, and repeat Step 8.