Siebel Connector for SAP R/3 > Troubleshooting Siebel Connector for SAP R/3 > Troubleshooting SAP Configuration Problems >
Working with SAP R/3 Version 4.0
If you are working with an SAP 4.0 version, an additional configuration change is required to use the BAPI input and output wizards.
To make the configuration change
- Make a copy of the Siebel Tools .srf file.
- Start Siebel Tools and lock or checkout the SAP Business Services project.
- Select Business Service from the Object Explorer.
- Select the EAI SAP BAPI Input Wizard business service.
- Select Business Service User Prop from the Object Explorer (under Business Service).
- Create a new record in the Business Service User Props window.
SAPSysVersion in the name field and your SAP version in the Value field (for instance, 40B).
- Repeat steps Step 4 through Step 7 for the EAI SAP BAPI Output Wizard business service.
- Compile the changes into your copy of the .srf file.
- Exit Siebel Tools and use the new .srf file for starting Siebel Tools and executing the wizards.