Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Projects for ERM >
Adding Project Team Members (End User)
Use the Members view to add team members to the project. The default and primary member of the team is the project creator. Only administrators and users with the appropriate responsibilities can modify or delete project teams.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Siebel Projects.
To add project members
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- In the Projects list, select the project, and click the link in the Name field.
- Click the Members view tab, and in the Members list, click New.
- From the Add Employees dialog box, select team members, and then click OK.
- In the members list, select the primary member of the team, and then click the check box in the Primary field.
- Save the record.