Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Projects for ERM >
Creating Projects (End User)
Use the following procedure to create a new project. Only administrators and users with appropriate responsibilities can modify and delete projects.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Siebel Projects.
To create a new project
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- In the Projects list, add a new record and complete the necessary fields.
Some fields, such as Project # and Created Date, are automatically completed. Other fields, such as Status and Access, contain default values.
- In the Access Type field, select Public or Public Read-Only to make the project visible to project team members.
- In the Status field, choose Active to launch the project.
- In the Delivery field, choose an indicator for the project progress.
NOTE: Projects are deleted using the Administration - Data screen. For more information, see Applications Administration Guide.