Siebel Employee Relationship Management Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Projects for ERM >
Updating and Tracking Project Information (End User)
Use the Project Summary and Project Center pages, and other views such as Notes, and Tasks to review progress, and update project status, information, and initiatives.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Siebel Projects.
To add or view project information
- Navigate to the Projects screen, and in the Projects list, select the project.
- In the project record, click the link in the Name field, and perform any of the following actions:
- Click the appropriate view tab to add or view information about the project.
- From the More Info form, click View Summary to display the Project Summary view, and then from the summary view, click View Details to add information.
- Click the Projects global link to open the Project Center, then click the links in the Project Center layout to navigate to relevant views.