Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Using Network Ordering > Process of Ordering New Sites in Existing Networks >
Creating a Quote for a New Network Site
After adding a location for the network site, the salesperson creates a quote for the network. The information about the products at the new site will be line items of this quote.
This task is a step in Process of Ordering New Sites in Existing Networks.
To create a quote for a new network site
- Navigate to the Networks screen.
- In the Networks list, select the network that you are adding a site to.
- Click the Nodes view tab.
- In the Nodes list, click New.
The Line Items view of the Quotes screen appears, with the quote already filled out with information about this account and network.
- To confirm the network is the same as the one selected, in the quote header form, click the More button and look at the Network field.