Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Using Network Ordering > Process of Ordering New Sites in Existing Networks >
Adding a Node for a New Network Site
After creating a quote for a new network site, the salesperson adds a line item for the node at that site.
This task is a step in Process of Ordering New Sites in Existing Networks.
To add a node for a new network site
- In the Line Items view, add a line item for a product of the Network Element Type, Network Node.
For example, if you use Frame Relay as the network product, you will use Frame Relay Port as the network node product.
- Click the Network Line Detail view tab.
- Enter details for the node:
- In the Network Line Detail form, in the Node field, enter the name of this node.
Enter a descriptive name, such as the name of the city where this node is, because this name will be used to make connections with this node.
- In the Network Line Detail form, in the Service Address field, select the address of this node.
The Prefix and CLLI field are filled in, as defined in premise.
- Enter the attributes of this node:
- If this is a simple product, click the Attributes view tab and enter the attributes in the Attributes form.
- If this is a customizable product, click Customize and use Configurator to define the attributes.