Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Using Network Ordering >
Process of Upgrading Bandwidth at Network Sites
A salesperson can take an order to upgrade bandwidth at an existing network site.
This example of how to upgrade bandwidth assumes that:
- The Frame Relay Port product has an attribute called Port Speed.
- The Frame Relay PVC product has an attribute called Committed Information Rate (CIR).
These attributes represent the bandwidth.
The actual process of upgrading bandwidth will depend on which attributes have been defined to represent bandwidth.
To upgrade bandwidth at a network site, perform the following tasks:
- Displaying a Network To Be Upgraded
- Upgrading the Bandwidth at a Network Site
- Upgrading the Bandwidth of a Network Connection
- Validating a Network After Upgrading Bandwidth
- Converting a Quote to an Order to Upgrade Bandwidth
- Updating Assets when an Order to Upgrade Bandwidth Is Complete