Product Administration Guide > Basic Product Administration >
Adding Product News
Product news is information about a product, typically FAQs and service bulletins. You associate news with products in Product Administration > Product News.
Product news is not the same as product literature. Literature is associated with products in the Product Literature view under Product Administration.
To add a news item to a product
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select a product to which you want to add a news item.
- From the More Info Show menu, choose Product News.
News items for the product appear.
- In Product News, add a new record.
The Pick Product News dialog box appears. To read the first few lines of a news item in the dialog box, place your cursor over it.
- Select the desired news item.
The news item appears under Product News with its title under the Solution field and the solution type set to Product News.
- Edit the record as needed by clicking in the desired field.