Product Administration Guide > Build Customizable Products >
Updating Product Information in Relationships
You add items to a customizable product by defining relationships and then adding products to the relationships. Relationships have several domain types, which are updated with product class changes as follows when you refresh the work space.
- Product. New and revised attribute definitions are added.
- Class. New and revised attribute definitions are added. New products are not added. Products that have been removed from the class are not removed from the relationship.
- Dynamic Class. New and revised attribute definitions are added. New products are added. Products that have been removed from the product class are removed from the relationship.
The updates appear in the current work space. To make them available to users, you must release the customizable product.
To update product information by refreshing the work space
- Modify class attributes as needed.
- Add or remove products in the class system as needed.
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
- From the Lock/Unlock menu, choose Refresh Workspace.