Product Administration Guide > Customizable Product User Interface >
Deleting Item Groups
Item groups are the mechanism you use to group items onto selection pages. Depending on the product theme, each item group displays on a separate selection page. Deleting a group removes the page and all its items from the collection of pages used to configure a customizable product.
After you delete a group, you can verify your work by validating the customizable product. Validating a customizable product displays the selection pages a user sees during a configuration session. To validate the customizable product, from the Group Lists menu, choose Validate.
To delete an item group
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
- From the Customizable Product Show menu, choose Product UI Designer.
The Product UI Designer view appears.
- In the Group List, select the desired group.
- From the Group List menu, choose Delete Record.
- Click OK when asked to confirm you want to delete the record.