Product Administration Guide > Release and Manage Customizable Products >
Converting a Bundle to a Regular Customizable Product
A bundle is a group of items sold as one product and is a special form of customizable product. A bundle has one or more relationships that have a Product domain. Bundles do not include a UI definition, configuration rules, links, resources, or scripts.
When you convert a bundle to a regular customizable product, you can work with the newly converted customizable product in the same way as a regular customizable product.
To convert a bundle to a regular customizable product
- Navigate to Product Administration and query for the desired bundle.
- Navigate to Customizable Product > Product Versions.
- In Lock/Unlock, click in the Locked Flag field.
A check mark appears in the field.
- Click Release New Version.
This converts the bundle to a regular customizable product. A check mark displays in the Customizable Product check box in the Product record. A check mark no longer displays in the Bundle check box.
- Revise existing quotes and orders as needed to reflect the change.