Product Administration Guide > Customizable Product Rule Designer >
Deleting a Rule
Deleting a rule removes it from the customizable product. The template on which the rule was based is not removed and remains available.
To delete a rule
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
If you omit this step, the most recently released version of the customizable product is loaded in the Rule Designer, and you cannot create or edit rules.
- Click the Configuration Designer tab.
The Rule Designer Rules List appears. It lists all the configuration rules that have been created for this customizable product.
- Select the rule you want to delete.
- From the Rules List menu, choose Delete Record.
Click OK when asked if you want to delete the record. The record is removed from the Rules List.
- Open the Rules List menu and click Validate.
This starts a configuration session. Verify that the customizable product rules function correctly.