Siebel SmartScript Administration Guide > Fundamentals of SmartScript Creation > Best Practices For SmartScript Construction >
Script translations are translations to different languages of the individual Script titles displayed in the Choose SmartScript dialog box, which appears when you first choose the agent's SmartScript screen.
NOTE: Because the questions, answers, and pages receive their own translations, the only item to translate in a script is its title.
To create a translation for a script title
- Navigate to Site Map > SmartScript Administration > Scripts.
- In the Scripts list, select the script whose title you want to translate from the Script list applet.
- Click the Translations view tab, and click New.
- Click in the Language field, and click the select button.
- In the Pick Language Name pop-up window, select a language from the picklist, and click OK.
- Click in the Label field, and enter the text you want to translate.
- Click in the Dashboard text, and enter the text and parameters to be displayed in the Dashboard. See Modifying the Dashboard for details.
- Click the Translations menu, and select Save Record.
NOTE: The Customer Dashboard is only available in employee applications.