Siebel Universal Queuing Administration Guide > Installing and Running Siebel Universal Queuing > Configuring Siebel Universal Queuing >
Views in the UQ Administration Screen
Siebel Universal Queuing is primarily configured using the UQ Administration screen. The views in this screen are listed here in the sequence in which you work with them.
Views for Configuring Siebel Universal Queuing Elements
The following views are used to specify Siebel Universal Queuing configurations, channels, employees, and routes. The order in which the following views are arranged in the Show drop-down list is the order in which you will configure these elements.
- Configurations. Create, modify, copy, or delete a record for a named Siebel Universal Queuing configuration. Define the parameters associated with a configuration. For more information, see Defining Configurations.
- Channels. Create or modify channels and specify associated properties for each type of media channel to be routed by Siebel Universal Queuing. Channel properties you define here are used in defining route properties. For more information, see Defining Channels.
- Employees. View or modify information for each employee. Assign skill competencies and skill levels to be used for routing work items. Specify the number of work items for each channel an employee can work on simultaneously. For more information, see Assigning Employee Skills and Defining Employee Channel Capacity.
- Routes. Create, modify, copy, or delete routing and escalation rules for each channel type. For more information, see Creating Routes and Escalations.
Views for Reviewing Run-Time Status Data
The following views display run-time status information about channels, employees, and routes.
- Channel Statistics. View activity information about the work items for each channel type. For more information, see Viewing Channel Status Data.
- Employee Statistics. View detailed activity information about each employee that is logged into Siebel Universal Queuing. For more information, see Viewing Employee Status Data.
- Route Statistics. View detailed activity information about the work items in each route. For more information, see Viewing Route Status Data.
The following views display historical information about channels, routes, and any alarms or errors that have occurred.