Using Siebel Tools > Working With Strings and Other Locale-Specific Data >
Finding Modified Objects
You can locate previously modified objects in the repository by completing the following task.
To find modified objects
- Choose Tools > Utilities > Locale Management.
The Locale Management dialog box appears.
- Click the Options tab, and from the Source Language drop-down list, choose your source and target languages.
NOTE: Source and target language must be different from one another.
- Click the appropriate radio button to indicate whether you want to search by application or by project, and select the projects or applications you would like to perform the query against.
- Click the Modified Objects tab, and under Search criteria, click the Changed Since checkbox.
- Select the date from which you would like to search, then click Start.