Creating Oracle Hardware System Targets for Monitored Servers
- Log in to the Oracle Enterprise Manager management server as an administrator.
- Click Targets and then click All Targets.
- In the Search drop-down menu, select Agent. Type the base part of the
server where you have deployed the plug-in, and click the Go button.
- Click the agent where you want to create an instance of the
Oracle Hardware System target.
- In the Monitored Targets section, select the Oracle Hardware System target type from
the Add menu. Click the Go button.
- Enter the name for the hardware system being added in the Name field.
- Enter the path to the sudo binary in the Sudo Path field (for
- Enter the privileged username that has access to the IPMI interfaces and that
will be used to collect data from the server in the Privileged
Tip - The privileged username that has access to the IPMI interface is usually root
unless you configured a different user.
- Enter the password of Enterprise Manager Agent user in the EM Agent User
- Click OK.