Oracle® Business Intelligence Answers, Delivers, and Interactive Dashboards User Guide > Using Oracle BI Interactive Dashboards > Adding Content to an Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard >
Modifying Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard Properties Using the Dashboard Editor
This section explains how to change the properties and printing options of the Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard. It contains the following topics:
Changing Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard Properties
You can set properties for the entire dashboard, such as the style to use, and delete, reorder, and hide pages. Changing dashboard properties automatically saves any changes you made to the page you were working with.
To change dashboard properties
- Click the Dashboard Properties button near the top of the Dashboard Editor:
The Dashboard Properties page appears.
Specify your choices. For information, click the Help button, or see Changing the Properties of an Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard.
- When you are done, click the Finished button to return to the Dashboard Editor.
Changing PDF and Printing Options
When printing a dashboard in Oracle BI Interactive Dashboards or a view in Oracle BI Answers, you can specify page settings and header and footer content for the PDF output. Dashboards and views are printed in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Adobe Reader 6.0 or greater is required to print using Adobe PDF.
Header and footer formatting will appear in HTML and PDF output.
NOTE: The print selections you specify apply to PDF output only. If you then print the PDF on a local or network printer, the print selections specified in your browser are in effect, such as the selection for paper size.
To change PDF and print options
- Click the PDF and Print Control Properties button near the top of the workspace:
The PDF and Print Control dialog box appears.
- Make your selections for page settings.
- To add a header or footer, select the appropriate option and click the Edit button.
- Use the options in the dialog box to construct the header or footer.
Headers and footers may each contain up to three lines.
- To apply cosmetic formatting to a header or footer element, click the cosmetic formatting button.
The common formatting dialog box appears. For more information, see Applying Cosmetic Formatting to Results and Dashboards.
- Click OK when you are done.